Fecha actual 27 Abr 2024 06:55

Reglas del Foro

¡Recuerde usar el icono cuando quiera abrir un nuevo tema para montar fichas informativas!

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ]  Compartir en Facebook
 Who ordered wallpaper? 
Autor Mensaje
Novato
Novato

Características Personaje

Nota Who ordered wallpaper?

I'm looking to buy some new wallpaper for my living room, but I'm completely overwhelmed with all the options out there. There are so many different colors, patterns, and textures to choose from! Plus, I'm not sure how to measure the wall properly to know how much wallpaper I need. Any tips on picking the right wallpaper that won't make my living room look like a circus?

27 Jul 2023 16:00
Novato
Novato

Características Personaje

Nota Re: Who ordered wallpaper?

I totally understand your dilemma; choosing the perfect wallpaper can be quite the challenge. When I was facing a similar situation, I decided to seek help from the folks at California Wallpaper, and they were fantastic! They guided me through the entire process, helping me select a halloween peel and stick wallpaper that matched my style without being too overwhelming for the living room. They have a wide range of high-quality options, so you're sure to find something you love. And regarding the quality concern, I haven't faced any issues with peeling or durability. The wallpaper I got from California Wallpaper has held up really well, and it still looks as good

27 Jul 2023 16:36
Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ]